Sunday, February 9, 2014

A Deadly Secret




                                                      A Deadly Secret, a Tale from the Ohio Valley.

A very exciting book , a mystery that involves several murders and missing drugs at the hospital cancer unit. The book starts out when the morphine bottles goes missing. Like most mysteries you have to wait to see who did it at the end, however , it was one I suspected throughout the book. I think this book would make a good movie. Also loved learning about the German Baptist church. I did want to cry when one of the characters died in it. Had a hard putting the book down., kept getting better and better.


What others are saying about it:

"Awesome author. Kept me guessing through the book. Couldn't stop reading once I picked it up. Would recommend it to others." - Pam Newman
"Deadly Secret was a captivating story full of suspense and intrigue that made me want to keep reading until the very end. It was difficult to put it down! But, most of all, I love reading stories that take place in the German Baptist culture, the way I was raised. Sharon has a wonderful gift of weaving the lives and personality of the characters in such a way that I can relate so closely with them. They are so real, and could be a part of my family. In fact, I am so wrapped up in their lives and really want to hear what happens next. I hope their stories will continue in a future book!" - Ruby M Hudson

Please leave any comments or questions below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kingdom of Ruins

About the Book Title: Kingdom of Ruins   Author: D.C. Marino   Genre: Fantasy   Release Date: July 27, 2018 In the Lands...